Information We Collect:
Personal information (such as name, address, email address, and phone number) provided by our clients when they book an event or register as an attendee.
Payment information (such as credit card details) used to process event bookings and payments.
Information about attendees’ preferences, and special needs, is necessary for us to provide the best possible event experience.
Technical information about attendees’ devices and internet connection, such as IP addresses, browser type, and usage data, to facilitate the online event experience.
Use of Information:
We use the personal information provided by our clients and attendees to contact them about the event, provide information about the event, and process payments.
We may use our client’s and attendees’ information to improve our event planning and management services.
We may also use the information provided by our clients and attendees for marketing and promotional purposes, but only with their explicit consent.
We will not share, sell, or rent your personal information to any third party without your explicit consent except as required by law or to protect our rights.
We may share your personal information with our partners and service providers (such as caterers, venues, and vendors) to provide the event services you requested.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of data.
We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information to operate, develop or improve our services.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Rights:
- California residents have the right to request that we disclose certain information about our collection and use of their personal information over the past 12 months.
- California residents have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected from them.
- California residents have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Rights:
- EU citizens have the right to request access to and rectify or erasure their personal information.
- EU citizens have the right to restrict or object to processing their personal information.
- EU citizens have the right to data portability of their personal information.
- EU citizens have the right to withdraw their consent to processing their personal information at any time.