SUMMARY: eZ-Xpo and eLearningZoom in partnership with Nigeria’s Lagos State Government aims to deliver a new virtual collaborative expo network marketplace to bridge between the government, people, and every stakeholder across all levels for a better future with online learning, virtual job fair, and virtual trade show/trade mission worldwide as exhibitors showcase their products and services in a virtual exhibition booth to help leverage on the public sectors segment of the Lagos State market.
San Francisco, CA – July 29, 2014 – eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace, today it is pleased to announce the world’s 1st Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace in Lagos, Nigeria through strategic partnership with Nigeria’s Lagos Government with its first Virtual Expo – “Create Your Future – Nigeria History Contest Expo” in early September 2014.
The objective and vision of the Lagos Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace are to offer a global collaborative expo network marketplace for everyone to connect, engage, promote, and learn through a collection of key virtual expo marketplaces for professional growth, global trade and investment. It will also help everyone connect, collaborate, and learn with mentors and experts with both basic and practical learning skills in a live, on-demand virtual environment around the world.
Lagos is one of the fastest growing city in Africa and in the world. Lagos is the West Africa’s leading commercial hub with the region’s largest air and seaports. Lagos generates 25% of national gross domestic product and its 20 million citizens account for 12% of Nigeria’s population.
“We are excited to partner with eZ-XPO and eLearningZoom with a new game changer. The need to deploy innovative approaches to improve collaboration and engagement of all stakeholders in Lagos State has never been greater. A Global Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem from eZ-XPO will help break down all barriers for sustainable growth and competitive advantage for global trade and investment. Technology is the key to the future, we welcome eZ-XPO’s support in this regard,” said Hon Lateef Oludare Raji, Special Adviser, Ministry of Information & Strategy Lagos State Government.
“Lagos will continue to be a significant economic powerhouse of Africa’s economic success story. We are excited to partner with Nigeria’s Lagos State Government with a bold, visionary game plan to transform everyone’s life for a better future. An intelligent, interconnected collaborative network ecosystem is a crucial must-have for any modern city, and this Virtual Collaborative Expo Network will further enhance the state’s ability to engage with every citizen and every stakeholder to collaborate, promote, and educate with practical, exciting contest competition through a variety of virtual expo marketplaces,” said Matt Fok, CEO and Founder of eZ-XPO.
“Through the Lagos Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace, we can help jumpstart local creativity, education, entrepreneurship, and job creation with virtual learning, virtual trade mission, virtual job fair, and virtual expo with every stakeholder in a timely and strategic manner around the world,” said Fok.
The Lagos “Create Your Future” – Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem will include the following game-changing virtual collaborative expo marketplaces:
1. Virtual Global Trade Expo – Today’s global trade and investment are bogged down with global boundary barriers and communication challenges. A Virtual Global Trade Mission Expo Marketplace will connect all stakeholders (i.e., Local business, and multinational companies) collaborate, and promote all products and services worldwide on a daily basis, both on-demand and live through virtual conferencing, and virtual exhibition booth at a virtual trade show.
2. Virtual Health Expo – Today’s health care issues such as epidemic diseases require a global collaborative effort to brainstorm, analyze, research, and deploy with innovative medical approaches from global experts and practitioners around the world. A Virtual Health Expo Marketplace will connect all stakeholders to collaborate and exchange new innovative approaches worldwide on a daily basis, both on-demand and live through virtual conferencing, and virtual expo.
3. Virtual Entrepreneurial Expo – Global entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors can connect, collaborate, and promote each other’s services or offerings live and on-demand in a virtual lobby. The entrepreneur can upload their virtual pitch deck to their virtual booth for review. Investors can easily and quickly search for their perfect “next Google” based on predefined investment criteria.
4. Virtual Clean Tech Expo (i.e., Solar, Wind) – Today’s energy and power issues require a global collaborative effort from a think tank team around the world to analyze, research, and deploy with innovative approaches. A Virtual Clean Tech Expo Marketplace will connect all stakeholders to collaborate and exchange new innovative approaches worldwide on a daily basis, both on-demand and live through virtual conferencing, and virtual expo.
5. Virtual Government Contract Expo – To outsource projects to the best providers for government contracts, a Virtual Government Contract Expo can be hosted to enable all potential providers to showcase their products/services for specific projects available from the government. Exhibitors (providers) can showcase their products/services 24/7 live and on-demand and conduct interview and discussion with the appropriate buyers.
6. Virtual Job Expo – Today’s job market goes beyond the traditional nine-to-five model. JobExpo365 is designed to expand beyond the traditional jobs with career opportunities with freelance projects locally and globally. Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable entrepreneurial employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
7. Virtual Social Learning Marketplace – With eLearningZoom All-in-1 Online Training Software Marketplace, learners can take both on-demand courses or live video conferencing 24/7. Instructor/experts can leverage on-demand courses as a complementary way to complement their physical classroom for ongoing collaboration and knowledge exchange. The eLearningZoom library consists of over 2000 on-demand courses (i.e, social media, SEO, career training, entrepreneurial training, and virtual trade show launch) enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise – particularly around international trading.
For additional information on this Virtual Global Collaborative Expo Network, please visit www. ezxpo.net/lagosstategov
To learn more about how you can participate in this exciting project, please contact our local support champion, Kehinde Oke at [email protected] or 08035172971
Hon Lateef Oludare Raji, Special Advisor at [email protected] ([email protected]) , or Matt Fok at [email protected]
Here is a sample list of strategic partners and sponsors –
About Nigeria’s Lagos State
Lagos is the most populous city in Nigeria is the second fastest-growing city in Africa and the seventh in the world. The population of Lagos is estimated at 21 million, making Lagos the largest city in Africa. Lagos is Nigeria’s economic focal point, generating a significant portion of the country’s GDP. Most commercial and financial businesses are carried out in the central business district situated on the island. This is also where most of the country’s commercial banks and financial institutions and major corporations are headquartered. Lagos has one of the highest standards of living in Nigeria and in Africa. The port has seen growing amounts of crude oil exported, with export figures rising between 1997 and 2000. Oil and petroleum products provide 14% of GDP and 90% of foreign exchange earnings in Nigeria as a whole.
For more information about Lagos, please visit
Hon Lateef Oludare Raji, Special Advicer at
Ministry of Information & Strategy
Lagos State Government Secretariat, Alausa
Ikeja, Lagos State
Email: [email protected]
eZ-Xpo helps businesses connect, collaborate, and promote through networks of virtual expo marketplaces for a constant lead generation. eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry with a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace. eZ-Xpo delivers the world’s 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing automation to follow up with every prospective customer during and after the event. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
eZ-Xpo has been operating in Silicon Valley for over five years. eZ-Xpo has deployed the world’s all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace, results-oriented virtual collaborative marketing solutions for different industries and industry leaders such as Wells Fargo, New York Life, MetaStock, Boeing, and Raytheon.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Founder and CEO