It sounds too good to be TRUE!
Let’s analyze the big picture on each task first. The average SEO (Search Engine Optimalization) cost ranges from $500 to $20,000 per month and it can go much higher if you hire a full-time employee dedicated to this task. The average Webcasting service cost ranges from $1000 to $6000 per event. If you combine the average costs of both SEO and Webcasting services together, you would have to budget around $2000 to $30,000. Obviously, even the low-end monthly pricing of $2000 is very high for most small business or start-ups.
What if you can get all these two services FREE; and be able to get qualified leads every day? That would be like getting $2000 per month FREE!!!!
The key difference is that SEO DOES NOT provide you qualified leads. You will still need to convert traffic to leads through opt in-form and other traffic conversion strategy.
The $60,000 question is how you can get 1) FREE high SEO ranking; 2) FREE webcasting services; and 3) FREE qualified leads.
Sounds like one stone hits 3 birds here.
Here are the three simple steps to create a sustainable high SEO ranking, and qualified leads with daily engagement with your customers and partners for a long-term sustainable competitive advantage:
1. Identify Your Virtual Summit, Virtual Conference, and Expo Opportunities with Your Strategic Partners–
Why Virtual? There are thousands of physical conferences every day and most fail to connect all the attendees for high quality discussion since most are just one to many approach. It is basically impossible to interact many to many in a physical setting even in a breakout room format. This is where the virtual component can be a great complementary to every physical setting. Every speaker can have a virtual breakout room to have a live and on-demand discussion via live chat and discussion board. Why not keep it going even after the event is over? Some may have better questions and answers after the event is over.
2. Create a Virtual Collaborative Network – Every organization and partner has either good coaching or training, or new product to offer. Why not bringing everyone together in a multiple virtual collaborative network? You do not have to be a professional trade show organizer to host a virtual summit/conference, virtual trade show/expo. In fact, it is all about business networking with your strategic partners and channel partners delivering a complete whole solution for your ideal customer segment. Since there are NO competitive threat from each partner, every company would be promoting the event for win-win-win benefits.
3. Deploy “One Stone Hits 3 Birds” – In order to deliver a sustainable high SEO ranking and daily qualified leads, company can leverage both Google Hangout and eZ-XPO to deliver daily virtual conference/summit and expo for daily or regular fresh content for Google high ranking.
- FREE Webcasting – Google Hangout has been one of the most robust FREE webcasting tool available to host virtual conference. Since Google Hangout is fully integrated with YouTube and Google+, Google rewards all Google Hangout users with high SEO ranking in the search engine with the right keywords.
- FREE High SEO Ranking – In order to deliver a sustainable high SEO ranking, company needs to recognize they will need daily or regular fresh content and high quality engagement for Google high ranking using Google Hangout. Video marketing has been the most effective SEO strategy for immediate high SEO ranking. With eZ-XPO Biz Hangout, every video will be automatically uploaded to YouTube and Google+ as well as other social media networks. As you may know YouTube is the world’s second biggest search engine behind Google and video ranks extremely well in search engine results. Every attendee can engage with everyone with fresh content.
- FREE Qualified Leads – Let’s put it all together so that it is simple and easy. Google Hangout only provides one key component of “One Stone Hits 3 Birds”. The key challenge of Google Hangout is that it requires user to have gmail account to login. eZ-Xpo resolves the issue by providing a Virtual Auditorium where every attendee is able to view the video streaming without gmail accounts. Speakers can host virtual private breakroom for more in depth discussion with attendee. Online survey can be conducted to filter out for potential qualified prospects.
For a FREE consultation on how to create your organic lead generation system for a long-term competitive advantage, please contact us at [email protected] or call us at 1-888-718-5333.