Virtual Booth Content Delivery
- Product Tour - Guide your visitor’s using product tour paths and collect marketing intelligence.
- Sales Video Showcase – Easily showcase your latest product leveraging your existing product video from YouTube
- FAQ – Build 'frequently asked questions' lists for your showcase.
- Announcement – Broadcast your latest product announcement in our virtual lobby for higher visibility
- Rotating Logo Banner – Capture top exposure in both Lobby and Exhibit Hall
- Forums, Chat, Calendar
- Collaborative Content Comments
- eZ-Web Conferencing – launch live webinar and video chat for customer presentation
Social Networking Tools
- Blogs – create multiple blogs inside each virtual showcase
- Facebook, Twitter Integration – offer discount to attendees & exhibitors to post event to Facebook/Twitter
- YouTube – share lists of youtube videos with your visitor; videos are directly embedded to the showcase dashboard.
- Wiki - Allows you to create a wiki site inside each showcase. Both visitors and exhibitors can edit the wiki page.
- RSS – Integrate RSS feeds inside showcase’s dashboard.
- Company Traffic Report
- Virtual Booth Report – identify the top qualified prospects
- Product Category Report
- eZ-Contact – capture and send qualified prospect before, during, and after each virtual event to exhibitor with email