Princess Ocansey of Ghana Joins Forces with eZ-Xpo to Launch the World’s 1st Virtual Global Bridge for Peace
SUMMARY: eZ-Xpo and eLearningZoom announced a strategic partnership with Princess Ocansey of Ghana that aims to deliver a new Virtual Global Bridge for Peace network for all youths across all borders worldwide through a broad variety of fun, exciting, and educational applications such as creative genius expo, talent expo, and social learning.
San Francisco, CA – August 6, 2014 – eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace, today is pleased to announce the world’s 1st Virtual Global Bridge for Peace through strategic partnership with Princess Ocansey of Ghana and NekoTech Center of Excellence with its first Virtual Expo – “Imagine Peace –Peace and Love (PAL) Showcase” in early September 2014.
The vision of the Virtual Global Bridge for Peace is to offer every youth to an opportunity to connect for peace by engaging, empowering, entertaining and educating each other through a collection of key exciting virtual expo marketplaces for fun, professional growth, and a long-term peace-loving friendship- becoming PALS for life. It will also help everyone connect, collaborate, and learn with mentors and experts with both basic and practical learning skills in a live, on-demand virtual environment around the world.
“We are excited to partner with eZ-XPO and eLearningZoom with a new game changer for peace. When our youth virtually Love one another and learn early, to love their neighbors as themselves, peace will be birthed among our youth everywhere! The Virtual Global Bridge for Peace not only brings every youth together to think outside the box for love and peace; but also have fun and win prizes doing it along the way. A Global Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem from eZ-XPO will help break down all barriers for ongoing collaboration and engagement for everyone,” said Princess Ocansey of Ghana.
“I am honored to partner with Princess Ocansey of Ghana for this exciting and challenging mission. With Princess Ocansey’s peace network ecosystem, her leadership and visionary game plan, we can help in our own small way, towards resolving the Middle East conflict to restore peace and love for a better future for the youth. The Virtual Global Network Bridge for Peace will help every stakeholder to connect, collaborate, promote, and educate with practical, exciting contests through a variety of virtual expo marketplaces,” said Matt Fok, CEO and Founder of eZ-XPO.
“Through the Virtual Global Builder Network Marketplace, we can help all countries, including those in conflict to RE-FOCUS on jumpstart creativity, peace-talk for humanity, education, entrepreneurship, and job creation with virtual learning, virtual trade mission, virtual job fair, and virtual expo with every stakeholder in a timely and strategic manner around the world,” said Fok.
The Virtual Global Builder “Create a New Future – with Peace and Love (PAL)” – Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem will include the following game-changing virtual collaborative expo marketplaces:
- Virtual Creative Genius Expo (geniusexpo.com) – enables children and young adults (9-29) to unleash their creative genius through contests, and social learning across different disciplines (i.e., Arts, science, legos, singing, math, and business). Participants will showcase their creative genius in the virtual booth so judges and mentors can offer them feedback for improvement.
- Virtual Talent Expo (TalentExpo365.com) – enables all youth to unleash their creative talent by sharing their songs, drama, animation, or video in a virtual booth for competitions. In addition, it also creates opportunities for fundraising to address global causes such as health, peace, poverty, and education.
- Virtual Entrepreneurial Expo – Enables global entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors to connect, collaborate, and promote each other’s services or offerings live and on-demand in a virtual lobby. This platform can enable entrepreneurs to upload their virtual pitch deck to their virtual booth for review. Investors can easily and quickly search for their perfect “next Google” based on predefined investment criteria relatively easier and faster.
- Virtual Job Expo (JobExpo365.com) – Today’s job market goes beyond the traditional nine-to-five model. JobExpo365 is designed to expand beyond the traditional jobs with career opportunities with freelance projects locally and globally. Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable entrepreneurial employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
- Virtual Social Learning Marketplace -With eLearningZoom All-in-1 Online Training Software Marketplace, learners can take both on-demand courses or live video conferencing 24/7. Instructors/Subject Matter Experts SMEs) can leverage on-demand courses as a complementary way to complement their physical classroom for ongoing collaboration and knowledge exchange and critical feedback. The eLearningZoom library consists of over 2000 on-demand courses (i.e., social media, SEO, career training, entrepreneurial training, and virtual trade show launch) enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise – particularly around international trading.
To learn more about how you can participate in this exciting project, please contact Tony Habada on [email protected] and or Matt Fok at [email protected].
Here is a short list of growing strategic partners and sponsors:
- Transfer 2 transform, Canada
- Channels United Pastors, Ghana
- Youth of Hope International
- Lovemediaconcept – Ghana
- Channels of Blessings Global
- Royal Goldtech Consultancy
- Friends of Congo USA
- Creative Genius Expo
The Nene Katey Ocansey I Learning and Technology (NEKO TECH) Center is a non-profit NGO located in Ada, Ghana in West Africa. It was founded in July 2000 by the late Nene Katey Ocansey I (a.k.a. Isaac Hayes), who was the Chief for Development of the Ada traditional area, and Naa Asie Ocansey, a Princess from the village of Ada, who is now the executive Chairperson of the Nekotech Center of Excellence.
Since its opening in July 2000, the Neko Tech Center of Excellence has gained national and global recognition through strategic collaborations and partnerships with world renowned institutions, leaders and celebrities such as the Massachusettes Institute of Technology, (M.I.T) and Yale University, The National Medical Association, the Student National Medical Association, The National Black MBA, all of the USA, the United Nations Environment Program (UNEP), The UN Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO), the Ghana AIDS Commission and the Ghana Health Services to name a few.
The impact of their work on the community has been most pronounced in the Health, Education and Technology sectors, and has won several awards and recognitions including recognition from the White House in 2002 and recognition from Buckingham Palace for Save a Million Lives, UK.http://nekotechcenter.org/
eZ-Xpo helps businesses connect, collaborate, and promote through networks of virtual expo marketplaces for a constant lead generation. eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry with a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace.
Z-Xpo delivers the world’s 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing automation to follow up with every prospective customer during and after the event. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
eZ-Xpo has been operating in Silicon Valley for over five years. eZ-Xpo has deployed the world’s all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace, results-oriented virtual collaborative marketing solutions for different industries and industry leaders such as Wells Fargo, New York Life, MetaStock, Boeing, and Raytheon.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Matt Fok Founder and CEO
Connect With Us!
Copyright 2016 . eZ-Xpo . All Rights Reserved