GreenTech Ventures Joins Forces with eZ-Xpo to Launch Regional Innovation Network in West Virginia
SUMMARY: eZ-Xpo in partnership with GreenTech Ventures aims to jumpstart local innovation and entrepreneurship in West Virginia with the "Regional Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem".
San Francisco, CA – April 15, 2014 – eZ-Xpo is pleased to announce the first Regional Innovation Network Ecosystem in West Virginia through a strategic partnership with GreenTech Ventures with its first Virtual LaunchPad Expo – "East Meets West" in early June 2014. The event focuses on helping local entrepreneurs connect to expertise and capital in West Virginia with global partners from Silicon Valley and throughout the world.
To kick-off the Regional Innovation Cluster Network in West Virginia, a series of Virtual Forums and Expos from startups and government agencies is scheduled to take place in early June 2014. The event will accelerate and facilitate deeper entrepreneurial business relationships and ongoing collaboration opportunities between the West Virginia entrepreneurial community and the world.
The key objectives of this Regional Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem is to offer a global collaborative community for entrepreneurs, mentors/advisors, and investors to connect and collaborate in a live, on-demand virtual environment in every city, every states, and every country.
"The key challenge of any local entrepreneur is to get connected and network with a vibrant entrepreneurial ecosystem that can offer the right mentors, advisors, investors, or potential team members around the world. As an entrepreneur now based in the West Virginia, I wish I had easier means to network in Silicon Valley and the world without the hassles of long-distance travel," said Willie James, Founder & CEO of GreenTech Ventures.
"The Regional Innovation Cluster Network is the perfect entrepreneurial collaborative ecosystem combining the capabilities of virtual pitching, virtual expo, virtual learning, and virtual job fair, all-in-one through a single portal."
"I am excited to partner with eZ-Xpo to help jumpstart local economy in West Virginia to get connected to accelerate their dream quickly," added James.
"Through the partnership with GreenTech Ventures, we can help jumpstart the local economy and innovation in West Virginia. The Regional Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem was created with global entrepreneurs in mind. Every entrepreneur can easily and quickly upload their pitch deck or product information for review, pitch investors or advisors and get instant feedback virtually. With an integrated experience combining in-screen videos, pitch presentations, instant chat and document-sharing capabilities," said Matt Fok, Founder and CEO of eZ-Xpo.
"Investors and mentors can now offer feedback and source deal flow from entrepreneurs on virtually every continent, without leaving the comfort of their homes or offices. No longer is it necessary to have to jump on a plane for weeks or even months to source the best deals or talents, as so many investors and entrepreneurs have done previously," added Fok.
"In short, investors and entrepreneurs outside of the US can now scale up their exposure to each other by a factor of 10x or 100x, replacing the tyranny of distance and timezones with the instant mass reach of the Internet.
The Regional Innovation Cluster Network Ecosystem will include the following game-changing features and virtual trade shows:
- Virtual Startup Expo – Global entrepreneurs, investors, and advisors can connect, collaborate, and promote each other’s services or offerings live and on-demand in a virtual lobby. The entrepreneur can upload their virtual pitch deck to their virtual booth for review. Investors can easily and quickly search for their perfect "next Google" based on predefined investment criteria.
- Virtual Creative Financing Expo – Entrepreneurs can explore different creative financing models (i.e., crowd funding, EB5, SBA loans, debt financing, angel fund, venture capital) with expertise and advisors in different disciplines.
- Virtual Trade Mission Expo – Entrepreneurs and local business can meet and collaborate with other potential buyers and business overseas at a fraction of the traditional trade mission costs.
- Virtual Job Expo – Participants will be able to showcase their latest and greatest accomplishments in an easy to use virtual booth. This will also enable entrepreneurial employers to showcase exciting new job opportunities and provide a one-stop place for screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding.
- Virtual Learning Marketplace – Enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise – particularly around international trading. Experts can also easily and quickly launch their own online course (via eLearningZoom).
The 1st kick-off Virtual LaunchPad Expo will start in early June in concert with the physical event in West Virginia.
For additional information on Regional Cluster Network Ecosystem, please visit
Here is a short list of sponsors and exhibitors:
About GreenTech Ventures
GreenTech Ventures is a California Corporation consulting service that specializes in Renewable Energy, Energy Efficient and Sustainable Building Materials Technologies? We work with world class planners, builders, contractors and project managers that are ready to assist you in all areas of technology .We educate our clients on the most cost effective and efficient ways to build their project green. Green Tech Ventures California and its’ partners can bring unique and innovative technologies in Smart Rail Transportation, Grid Stabilization Battery storage, Polymer materials and Innovative farming technology and more.
For more information about GreenTech Ventures, please visit www.greentechventures.us
eZ-Xpo helps businesses connect, collaborate, and promote through networks of virtual expo marketplaces for constant lead generation. eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry with a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace. eZ-Xpo delivers the world’s 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing automation to follow up with every prospective customer during and after the event. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
eZ-Xpo has been operating in Silicon Valley for over five years. eZ-Xpo has deployed the world’s all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace, results-oriented virtual collaborative marketing solutions for different industries and industry leaders such as Wells Fargo, New York Life, MetaStock, Boeing, and Raytheon.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Founder and CEO
Connect With Us!
Copyright 2016 . eZ-Xpo . All Rights Reserved