eZ-XPO & Wedding Planner Announces the World’s 1st Virtual Collaborative Wedding Expo and Trade Show Network
SUMMARY: Today, eZ-Xpo announced a strategic partnership with Wedding Planner that aims to deliver a new virtual collaborative Wedding Expo and Trade Show Network Marketplace to connect wedding and event planners, photographers, cakes and catering services, venues and event centers, and all stakeholders for a complete integrated collaborative wedding trade show exhibition.
San Francisco, CA – October 7, 2014 – eZ-Xpo, the global leader in Virtual Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace, announced the world’s 1st Virtual Wedding Expo with Collaborative Network Marketplace through strategic partnership with Wedding Planner in Nigeria with the first launch in October 15, 2014.
The objective and vision of the Wedding Planning Collaborative Expo Network Marketplace is to offer a global collaborative expo network for every stakeholder to connect, engage, promote, and learn through a collection of key virtual expo marketplaces for maximum visibility and ROI. It will also help incubate long-term joint ventures and partnership for every stakeholder and provider for the Wedding industry through a live, and on-demand private showcase and forum.
Prospective brides and their families can discuss online on future wedding plans including photographers, videographers, caterers, florists, cake makers, venue owners, and entertainment providers.
According to the recent global report from McKinsey & Co., Nigeria is the largest economy in the Africa’s region with 7.1% annual growth in the projected economy over $1.6 trillion by 2030. Lagos is one of the fastest growing city in Africa and the world. Lagos is the West Africa’s leading commercial hub with the region’s largest air and seaports. Lagos generates 25% of national gross domestic product and its 20 million citizens account for 12% of Nigeria’s population.
“We are excited to partner with eZ-XPO and eLearningZoom with a new game changer. The need to deploy a complete integrated collaborative marketplace for the Wedding industry to improve collaboration and engagement of all stakeholders in Nigeria and the world has never been greater. Attendees experience exciting and informative exhibits and chat online one-on-one with local and global wedding providers offering products and services to make their wedding, honeymoon and new home dreams come true. A new Collaborative Expo Network Ecosystem from eZ-XPO will help create a new wedding event more special for both the bride and groom, and their friends and family,” said, Mrs. Dupe Adeniran, Publisher/Editor in Chief, Wedding Planner.
“Wedding is a very special occasion for both bride and groom and all their family members and friends. We are excited to partner with Wedding Planner to innovate overall Wedding Planning industry ecosystem for higher growth and a better future. An intelligent, interconnected collaborative wedding planning network ecosystem can revolutionize how every new wedding can be organized, and designed with flexibility, elegance, and personalization with seamless partnership with every stakeholder,” said Matt Fok, CEO and Founder of eZ-XPO.
The Nigeria Wedding Planning “Create Your Future – Virtual Wedding Expo and Network ” will include the following game-changing virtual collaborative expo network:
1. Virtual Cosmetics/Make-up Expo
- Today’s cosmetics/make-up are changing rapidly. It is critical to keep up with the latest cosmetics and makeup on a regular basis with all top professionals. A Cosmetic/Make-up Expo Marketplace will connect every stakeholder and partner to engage, educate, and promote new products/services and ideas. It will greatly help sustain every fashion leader and professionals for growth and expansion.
2. Virtual Bride/Groom Fashion Expo
- Today’s brid/groom fashion are changing rapidly. It is critical to keep up with the latest fashion on a regular basis with all key leaders. A Virtual Bride/Groom Fashion Expo Marketplace will connect every stakeholder and partner to engage, educate, and promote new products/services and ideas. It will greatly help sustain every fashion leader and professionals for growth and expansion.
3. Virtual Special Event Planning Expo
- Tomorrow’s game changer company will have to be nimble and fast enough to adopt new technologies as their competitive advantages against their competition. A Virtual Event Planning Expo will revolutionize how every stakeholder can connect, collaborate, and promote all products and services worldwide on a daily basis, both on-demand and live through virtual conferencing, and virtual exhibition booth at a virtual trade show.
4. Virtual Bride/Groom Contest Competition
- Every bride/groom (host) is eligible to participate in this new Virtual Bride/Groom Contest competition. A panel of distinguished industry professionals will nominate the best bride/groom for the contest. The winner will be awarded a free honeymoon travel as a prize.
5. Virtual Social Learning Marketplace
- With eLearningZoom All-in-1 Online Training Software Marketplace, learners can take both on-demand courses or live video conferencing 24/7. Instructor/experts can leverage on-demand courses as a complement to their physical classroom for ongoing collaboration and knowledge exchange. The eLearningZoom library consists of over 2000 on-demand courses (i.e., social media, SEO, career training, entrepreneurial training, and virtual trade show launch) enriching every member with a wealth of professional online and online learning repository. The Virtual Learning Marketplace focuses on entrepreneurial topics such as digital marketing, cloud computing, legal and business expertise – particularly around international trading.
For additional information on this Virtual Wedding Expo Network, please visit www. ezxpo.net/weddingplanner
To learn more about how you can participate in this exciting collaborative ecosystem, please contact Mrs. Dupe Adeniran, Publisher/Editor in Chief, Wedding Planner at [email protected]
or phone 08023050098, 08055041645, or our local technical support, Kehinde Oke at [email protected]
or phone 08035172971 or
Matt Fok at [email protected]
Here is a short list of strategic partners and sponsors:
About Wedding Planner
- Bobos Clothings
- Cakes and Creaming
- Diva Cakes
Wedding planner is the award winning bi-monthly publications dedicated to make wedding plans Absolutely Easy for bride by providing world class wedding ideas and solutions for the Nigerian Wedding Industry while bringing service providers closer to their target market.
Wedding Planner is the fastest and highest selling wedding planning Magazine in Nigeria and we have been publishing consistently for over 9years earning us the title – The Brides Bible. With 50 issues published, year in year out, brides have come to trust us with their wedding planning information from wedding dress style, to wedding and reception ideas, trend setting issues, honeymoon and choice destinations etc.
eZ-Xpo helps businesses connect, collaborate, and promote through networks of virtual expo marketplaces for a constant lead generation. eZ-Xpo reinvents the trade show and lead generation industry with a revolutionary new approach to virtual events, virtual trade shows, private business networking marketplace. eZ-Xpo delivers the world’s 1st all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace that seamlessly integrates with built-in marketing automation to follow up with every prospective customer during and after the event. eZ-Xpo goes beyond the traditional trade show and virtual event tools by harnessing the power of the Internet, proven best of class marketing automation technologies (i.e., SalesForce, Mailchimp) and making everything available to you in an integrated and intuitive online interface.
eZ-Xpo has been operating in Silicon Valley for over five years. eZ-Xpo has deployed the world’s all-in-1 virtual expo marketplace, results-oriented virtual collaborative marketing solutions for different industries and industry leaders such as Wells Fargo, New York Life, MetaStock, Boeing, and Raytheon.
For more information on eZ-Xpo, please visit www.eZ-Xpo.com
Founder and CEO